101 in 1001

Monday, January 12, 2015

How to Have a Great Day

One // have breakfast at a local place

Honestly, if I can get my day started early, it normally ends up being a good day. (That is, if I get to choose to wake up early). To me, something about going to a quaint little local place for coffee and a donut bright and early is ideal. It doesn't happen often but when it does you know there is a smile on my face. 
Throwback to breakfast over the summer with my friend
and her sweet little sister 

Two // wear a great outfit

This can mean so much depending on the day and the mood. Sometimes I feel unstoppable in a tshirt and leggings, while other times it's jeans and wedges. Wearing something that you feel confident in is a sure-fire way to have a good day. You just can't have a bad day in a great outfit, can you? 


With this motto, you'll look fab in any outfit you wear


Three // run errands


Maybe it's just me but I absolutely love running errands. Something about checking things off of a long list is so fulfilling. Then you can sit down at the end of the day and think "wow, look at all that stuff I did today" (a good reason to treat yourself to some ice cream, if you ask me).


Four // catch up on some online articles


College changed me. It changed me into an article-reading addict and buzzfeed is my drug. I can sit and read articles or watch videos for hours. Literally. Hours. (I say that because it's happened). They can make you laugh, learn some stuff or get some feels. It's so wonderful. A great way to pass time and entertain yourself. Here are a few of the ones I've read.... today...






Five // feed your latest Netflix addiction


Any day with Netflix is a day well spent. 


.....That's all. 


Six // jam to your favorite music in the car


You can listen to music anywhere but music in the car is just better. Especially loud music. Especially when you're by yourself. There's nothing like yelling the lyrics to your favorite guilty pleasure song. It's almost freeing. A place you can truly be yourself. No need to feel weird about dancing either, it doesn't matter what the man in the car next to you thinks. Plus, it's something you can do while driving to something less fun (ex a dentist appointment). 

Seven // be with great people 


This one is the most simple one. You can do almost anything with people you love and it always ends up being a great day. 

Even better? Do alllll of these things with people you love.


Because... 







1 comment:

  1. Love these tips Amanda, especially listening to one's favorite music in the car :)

    ReplyDelete