101 in 1001

Friday, July 11, 2014

Hello for the Very First Time

Hi Readers,  (I say readers very loosely because at this point the only readers I have would be my friends and my mother..)

As you can tell/already know, my name is Amanda Randall. I'm seventeen years old and in just one short month I'll officially be a college freshman at the University of Kentucky. I've never been so excited for four years in my life. I'm so pumped for the adventures of a "college life". From dorming to classes to sororities to tailgates. Everything will be one huuuuge adventure. With that being said, I wanted a way to document my life as a college freshman.  So when I'm a senior I can look back and laugh at the time I thought I could start a blog. It's something I wish I'd have done in high school because you know that brought a change. I can only imagine what college is going to do to me. I'm excited to bring you along! 

We're going to be the best of friends. 

xoxo, AmandaKate

(Because every blogger wants to be like Gossip Girl and say xoxo at the end of a post)


No comments:

Post a Comment