101 in 1001

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Awkward First Impressions

If we're going to be friends, we need to know a little bit about each other (okay, mostly you need to know about me but still).

 Lets start with the basics.

I have both a little sister and a little brother and I love those
boogers like crazy.

I live in Lexington, Kentucky. Which, for those of you that don't know, is smack dab in the middle of Kentucky. I've only lived in Lexington for about 4 years but I absolutely love it which is why I chose to stay right here and go to college at UK. 

With that being said, I'm a student at the University of Kentucky. I'm currently planning on
majoring in biology (very intentional emphasis on currently). #GOCATS

I'm living in the dorms on campus even though my house is exactly 7.7 miles away.  My roommate is a friend that I met junior year of high school. We have so much in common that it's a little bit scary at times but at the same time we're also very different. (If you can tell me how that makes sense, you get a reward).


I'm a graduate of Henry Clay High School class of 2014.

I'm not athletically inclined in any way, shape, or form. That's about all I can say about that. 

I've always loved photography but never had a reason to take actually do it. (I'm so excited that I do now!)

I, like almost anyone else my age, have an unconditional love for Netflix. I actually decided to do this in order to get myself to stop watching so. many. videos.


I always love starting my day with a cup of tea. 
Currently ginger pear white tea from Trader Joes is my favorite. 

I also love finishing my day with a cup of tea.....Tea is my favorite.

(I don't think I've ever started so many sentences with the word "I" before)




Annnnnd, I guess the rest of my secrets will come out when the time comes. 


xoxo, AmandaKate

Oh! And you can follow me on Instagram at @Amandarandall7



No comments:

Post a Comment